SingaporeJournals invites writers from around the globe to share their intuitive ideas and knowledge about Singapore and its diverse aspects such as business, sports, tourism spots, foods, and lifestyle. We request you to follow our guideline as mentioned here when you write your guest post–
- Please write unique content that is hundred percent free of plagiarism.
- A small title within 60 to 64 characters suits your article the best.
- Make sure that your article consists of at least 1000 words.
- Use H2 and H3 tags to relay information in a concise and reader-friendly way.
- We don’t accept grammatically faulty content. So, ensure that your article is grammatically correct.
- You can use the website of the author with a no-follow tag.
- We accept a short author bio of 20 to 40 words.
- You can add images; but make sure that they are royalty-free.
- Enrich your content with bullets, tables, and numbers.
We don’t strip you off of your liberty to write in your own style. But while you are writing passionately, please follow the guideline we have mentioned here. Also, when we publish the content on our site we recommend you not to publish it on other sites.